The win was Adams' 38th career series' victory, but his first since August 9, 2014, at Battleground Speedway, moving him one win away from tying, three-time SUPR Champion, David Ashley, for third-place on the all-time win list.
The 3/8-mile track experienced a heavy rain shower late Saturday afternoon, but track and series officials worked together to make the event happen.
Fifteen late model entries combed the pits and waited out the delay, making for a late night of racing at the series' home-track, which was cut in laps due to time constraints.
Tracy Denby Jr of Vidor, Tex., took his No. 15 late model from 8th-starting spot to finish fifth, earning him the feature hard charger.
The SUPR Series returns to action with a double-header in Mississippi at Greenville's "House of Gumbo" on Friday, August 11th and Saturday, August 12th. It is the circuit's first visit to Greenville Speedway since August 2015.
-SUPR FEATURE RESULTS AT BATON ROUGE RACEWAY-
(1) 11A - Ronny Adams (Diana, Tex),
(2) 57 - Chad Dupont (Bossier City, La),
(3) 6x - Rob Litton (Alexandria, La),
(4) T49 - Raymond Taylor (Ball, La),
(5) 15 - Tracy Denby Jr (Vidor, Tex),
(6) 00M - Monte Skinner (Saraland, Ala),
(7) 955 - Robert Metz Jr (Lumberton, Tex),
(8) 7D - Austin Theiss (Hockley, Tex),
(9) 6D - Rick Duke (Tioga, La),
(10) B2 - Brady Walton (Greenwell Springs, La),
(DNS) 61 - Brandon Buhler (Livingston, La),
(DNS) 95 - Robert Nevels (Denham Springs, La),
(DNS) 65 - David LaFleur (Eunice, La),
(DNS) 91 - Donald Watson (Greenwell Springs, La),
(DNS) 4x - Brock Williams (Leesville, La).
Corporate sponsors of the Southern United Professional Racing Series:
Advanced On-Site Service, Brodix Cylinder Heads, Cajun Graphics, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Jac's Plaques, PBM Performance Products.